Book early as the shows will sell out fast.
For tickets to these shows please click on “buy tickets” on each date, or contact the venues direct.
Sat, Oct 28th 2017 - Yarrabah
- Yarrabah Band Festival – QMF, Yarrabah
- Jilara Football Oval, Back Beach Rd
- The community of Yarrabah on Far North Queensland’s beautiful coastline will come alive with some of Australia’s hottest musical talent when Queensland Music Festival returns to present Yarrabah Band Festival on Saturday 28 October, held at Jilara Football Oval. Now in its fifth year, the festival will include a full day of live music, food stalls, local art and the opportunity to explore paradise by the sea, and is only a 50 minute drive from Cairns.
- 6:30pm. free event. All Ages/Licensed.
Fri, Dec 1st 2017 - Young
- Young Services Club, Young
- ph: 02 6382 1944 0r 02 6382 5735
- This show is part of the Cherry Festival celebrations
- 8:30pm. All Ages/Licensed.
Thu, Jan 25th 2018 - Tamworth, NSW
- TRECC, Tamworth, NSW
- Greg Norman Drive Tamworth NSW 2340
- Troy’s Tamworth show is always the highlight to start his year and with a surprise guest list, 2018 will continue that spirit as friends join Troy on stage to celebrate our country’s emerging artists. Always the hottest ticket in town so be quick for this unique experience. “We will be showcasing some of Australia’s emerging artists that have caught my eye and ears throughout 2017 and I can’t wait. “ Troy Cassar-Daley
- 4:00pm. All Ages/Licensed.
- Tickets: ph: 02 6766 2028 Buy Tickets